Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dearfoams Men's U Of Notre Dame Clog

This slipper from Dearfoams is perfect for kicking back on Sundays while you watch the game. The suede upper is lined with warm, fleecy fabric, while the outsole is substantial enough for minor outside use. Notre Dame fans will appreciate the embroidered vamp.


Sometimes hitting a plateau can set motivation aside. It's sometimes really hard to lose weight on diet and exercise alone. Atro-Phex may be the answer. This supplement has helped many people lose weight and get toned such as 8 time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman. The truth is you don't need to be a bodybuilder to take a product like this. Atro-Phex helps people show their true definition. BSN has been in the industry for a long while, and knows what it takes to make a great product.

Back in June 2008 I just wasn't seeing results, so I decided to take Atro-Phex for a test run. The results shocked me. As the product says the first day you notice an increase in mental and physical focus. I sure did. When I started I took one capsule twice a day, then the next day went to two capsules twice a day. The caffeine may be overwhelming for some at the start, but I noticed it calms down after a while. I drink coffee daily so it wasn't overwhelming at all. I was noticing a consistent fat loss just after a week! I really liked the constant non fluctuating results. I even had some cheat meals, and didn't gain any fat.

The product does really a good job of suppressing appetite. I was quite surprised. I'm usually always craving the foods that I shouldn't eat, and thus hinder my results. At the beginning of June I only had one or two cheat meals planned, and I thought that might be unrealistic, and go up to 5 or 6 cheat meals. Throughout the month I really did stick to my plan - I had two cheat meals. I didn't have any cravings at all. There was a huge increase on my mental focus. It was totally different from anything I've ever experienced before. I really was focused on my goals, and nothing stopped me from reaching them.

After a month of using Atro-Phex I went from 186.6lb to 172.8lb! Almost 3% bodyfat was lost also. That was quite the accomplishment for me. I did lose more than I should have (weight loss doesn't always mean fat loss), and may have lost some muscle as a result. I don't think it was excessive though. The key for the product to work is you need a sound diet in place, have a good exercise plan, and get plenty of rest. BSN hit a home run with this product.

I hope this Atro-Phex Review gave you some insight to the power of BSN's products.

Wide Collection of Mbt Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment